Somehow or another I ended up with a couple of extra minutes before the talk I'm going to. How did that happen? Hmm, must be forgetting to do something, but whatever. Anyhow, here's my five for the day, because I'm being a bit of a lazy blogger :-)
- The papers I'm grading have officially all blurred together into a massive lump. The bad news: I don't care. The good news: the cheaters are probably going to get away with it, because I can't tell if I've read something before or not. Hmm, maybe those should be reversed.
- The modern part of LOST is beginning to look okay. Or, I think it is at least. The past part, well, that's on the docket for this weekend's writing time. Can't wait!
- I really, really wish I were at BEA! Free books? Titles that I can hardly wait another few months for? Waaa! I keep reading all the tweets from there and wishing I was in NY.
- My brother gets his time off from the Air Force Academy starting tomorrow. It's only a couple of weeks, but it's going to be great. I've missed the bugger!
- We're moving in under a month. Yikes! I can hardly think about all the packing, but the more I think about it, the more excited I am about being closer to the lab and getting work done a little easier (and being able to go home for lunch and not have to stick it out in the lab all day when I have free time to be at home being productive on other things).