- Wow. Ever get to the end of a week and wonder how on earth your survived it? That's how I'm feeling right about now. It's been one of THOSE weeks. And I am sooo ready for the long weekend :)
- It rained so much yesterday that all the worms were strewn about the sidewalk this morning. I haven't noticed that since I was a little kid and had to resist the urge to go put them all back into the grass.
- The universe is still holding off on the Karma. I think it may be time to start sacrificing chickens. Or, ya know, Easter bunnies.
- I have started making little decorated scrabble-tile necklaces. They are most cute. I'm going to post some pics once I can figure out how to take ones that don't suck (ie, not with my camera phone, as that results in rather blurry images--go figure).
- I WILL write this weekend. I mean it. I will find some time to sit down and pull out a few thousand words. Somehow. In between the massive pile of grading that is currently taunting me.
- I can't wait for this book:
Okay, that's my randomness for the day. I shall now return to cleaning my apartment.Or something like that.