- I just spent a lot of money at Borders. I HATE that they're closing. They are only a block from me and I used to pratically live there. But, that doesn't stop me from getting some good deals. I mean, I really, really wanted that copy of Mercy!
- I have somehow got to figure out how to finish all the interview for next month's blog fest. And make them sound interesting. That will be interesting....
- I have FOLLOWERS! Oh holy cow, does this make me excited! Thanks to all the new people from the campaign for joining in :) I swear I'll try to be interesting. Or at least not boring. Most of the time.
- Hubby and I have invested in a SLR camera. Oh holy crap, does it have a lot of buttons. This only slightly makes me afraid to use it. Really, I just want to take some spectacular pics of the Grand Canyon next month. Not to much to ask, right?
- I had a dream about zombies last night. I have to admit, I don't really care for zombies (read: I kinda loathe them). So, how I ended up having a nightmare about being stuck in a giant room with my whole family (grandparents included) while we each slowly turned into zombies, I wish I knew. It was not pleasant.
I'm sure somewhere in the universe there is someone who can write 5 things down and make them all tie together, sound intelligent, and enlighten their readers. I'm clearly not one of them. Sorry :)
Anyone have any fun weekend plans? Avoiding the hurricane (which really makes me happy to be living on the west coast)?