Ahhh, Monday. I have a long week ahead of me, yet I always feel the most rested on Mondays, creating this strange connundrum of productivity (which I love) and pessimism about the week ahead (which I hate). So, yeah, welcome to Monday!
The delightful Kerri Cuev at Craft Junkie (quite possibly the most awesome blog title ever) has left me an award:
Adorable, right? Seriously, go check out her blog--it's lots of fun!
So, rules are: Anyone who accepts this is asked by the person selecting them to do three things: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post. Share 7 things about yourself. Pass this award along to 15 discovered blogs and let them know about it.
So, 7 things? This might be a bit random...
- I have a large button on my backpack that I made, which reads "I Sequence Dead People" because that's what I do!
- I'm married to a theoretical physicist. Whenever I think I'm feeling a tiny little bit smart, I have to realize I'm not :)
- Current favorite band: The Black Keys. Love them!
- I can't wait for the Hunger Games movie to come out. I'm also looking forward to Breaking Dawn (I know, I know, but I'm being honest here).
- I spent my weekend making scrabble pendants. They are freaking adorable. I'll be posting a little pic of them sometime soon.
- Today is my first day of teaching this quarter and I haven't planned my lesson yet. I'm blogging instead. Oops!
- As I write this, my inbox dinged with the edits on my novel from my editor. I think I may go throw up now. (They're two days early! I was going to finish my WIP in that time!)
Okay, random enough? So, now for some blogs to link to...I'm going to go with people from the MuseItUp blog fest, as they are awesome and totally deserve this:
All of these ladies have great blogs that are worth a peek! And definitely go check out Kerri's blog, too!