In other fun, I was tagged again by the awesome C. Lee McKenzie over at The Write Game (have you read Sliding on Edge or Princes of Las Pulgas? Lovely!). Here are her questions:
1. What's the best part of reading a book you love?
>Finishing it and turning it over to start again :)
2. What book(s) have stayed in your head?
>A Wrinkle in Time, the Fallen series, and many many others. I have a randomly decent memory for books (wish I could say that about where I left my keys), so many books stick with me.
3. If you could write one book only, what would the main character be like?
>One book only?? Yikes! Okay, honestly, I have no idea. Shy and quiet, probably?
4. What book(s) do you love to read to your kids?
>Umm, no kids. Yet.
5. Do you ever read books aloud to others?
>Yes, all the time to hubby. He likes being read to. We've read a lot of books together that way, the best probably being Zen & The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.
6. Do you like discussing books with others?
>One of my favorite things to do! Hubby reads very different things from me generally, which is why I like to blog about books I read :)
7. If you hate a book, do keep reading anyway or put it away?
>Depends. Most of the time I keep reading (and if it's for a review, I always do too), but there have been a few I've just had to put down.
8. What kind of books do you like best? Sci-fi, Realistic, Historical Fiction, Biography, other.
>YA paranormal and UF. I think I could read books in this genre forever.
9. Are you transitioning into the digital age with a Kindle or a Nook or a I-Pad? Or are you sticking with those hard copies? Do you mix it up?
>I have a kindle and an iPad. I still read paper copies (because I can find them cheaper sometimes), but because I couldn't drag a ton of books along with me while I'm abroad, I'm exclusively digital right now.
10. How much do covers influence your buying a book?
>A lot more than I'd like to admit. They can make or break a purchase for me. Which is prob why I'm so nervous about mine!
11. Any new books you'd recommend?
>Umm, this is something that I could do for ages. Lots and lots. Just read! That's my motto!
Okay, I'm supposed to tag some other people, but I'm always really crappy about doing that. Dumb, I know. Anyone want to be tagged? LOL!