- I'm currently working on another book set in the same world as Colors Like Memories. yesterday I totally scrapped the entire ending and will have to re-write the whole thing. UGH. Thanks to everyone who tweeted some love my way yesterday. Trust me, I needed it!
- I've been in editing mode so long now that drafting mode feels very, very strange. Anyone else get this way? I need to get back into my character's heads. Not so easy when I wrote the first draft of this like 2 years ago. I'm going to be doing some free writing with them and hopefully work on it this weekend.
- Our time in Spain is running out. So sad! We're trying to make lists of the things we've still got to do, and despite doing TONS since we got here, there's still a lot left to see in this city. (Now if only the price to get into some places were cheaper...)
- I took some awesome romantic pics (well, one in particular) that I can't wait to share on Sunday :)
- Today we're going to go take photos in the really old University close by. It reminds me of Hogwarts. I will try not to embarrass hubby, but I may have to pretend to use a wand a few times...
Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!