- The awesome writing community. I honestly am so grateful for the emails/tweets/etc I get from fellow writers, bloggers, and others, just to chat, discuss books, plans, etc. It totally cheers me up makes me realize I'm not alone in this giant mess of publishing!
- That book #2 is coming out next April. I'll admit it--the thought totally gives me massive butterflies, and also makes me a little giddy.
- My job. I know, that sounds kinda lame, but it's nice to one, have a job, and two, have one I enjoy as much as I do mine.
- My family. Even if they make me crazy from time to time, they are wonderful support.
- Having a little free time to write. Because I was really worried that would never happen with my new job, but I'm managing a little time here and there, and book 3 in the Sary stories is getting closer and closer to being complete! (Maybe. I hope. I still don't have an ending...)
Oh, and for things like this that make me laugh my butt off (gotta love The Doctor!):