- I'm thankful it's Thursday, my prep day, and hopefully I'll be able to tackle my giant pile of work and wrangle it into something more manageable :)
- That my drive to work is spectacular right now. The leaves are just amazing. I so adore fall!
- Hot chocolate. I've been living off of it lately. Love it! If I'm really feeling it, I'll share my recipe for Peruvian hot chocolate with cheese (I swear it's *amazing*!).
- That I can go to the eye doctor this morning. Thank heavens they can make me see clearly so I can read. It sucks wearing glasses forever (I'm randomly far-sighted), but at least I live somewhere where that can be fixed.
- That my belly is full and I'm warm. I probably take this for granted far far too often. It's good to remember that there are many who are not.
Whatcha grateful for this fine Thursday?