Anyhow, it's been a while since I did a random give, so here goes:
- Today is the last day of classes. I think this deserves a giant HALLELUJAH! Of course, this is pending whether or not I actually survive said day :)
- I just did another round of revisions on my NA sci-fi, An Absence of Light. I kinda love this book, and am begging the book gods that it goes places. See, this is my public plea!
- The temperatures in Montana have officially hit the WTF mark. As in, below zero and BRRR! Have I mentioned that I'm not a winter person? No? Because I so long for a sundress and flip-flops right now.
- I have my first book signing this Sunday and I am desperately nervous. Any tips from seasoned professionals out there? Because I'm totally all ears! (Or eyes, I guess, but you get the idea)
- I had some fun over on Pinterest, perusing the images on final exams. I posted a ton on my slides for today, because I couldn't stop laughing. This is my personal favorite at the moment:
But this is one I'm showing to my students:
Because it never fails to make me laugh!
Happy Friday everyone!!