After a week of traveling and other assorted fun, I figured today this is the easiest way to blog :)
- Did you catch my Flash Fiction this weekend? Go check it out here--it's a fun, suspenseful story, promise! :)
- My birthday was great! I was even bumped up to first class while flying home from Calgary, which was amazing. Though considering that will probably never happen again, it certainly makes coach look a whole lot less fun ;)
- I also got a FitBit for my birthday, which has been a lot of fun. I haven't managed to get the networking thing figured out, but if you'd like to friend me, you can find me here. (I think!)
- I explored a ghost town for my birthday outing and took about a million photos. I'll share a few below, and you can always catch more over on Instagram (which is seriously my favorite addiction of the moment--love all the awesome photos!).
- I have a little over a week to get a giant presentation put together for a conference. Have I started it? Nope. Am I good working under pressure? Not at all. *gulp* Should be a fun week, lol!
I hope you all have a great week!