- I have my first interview for TRAVELERS up on Cathleen Townsend's blog. Come say hi!
- I'm still working on the release day stuff for TRAVELERS. The dates may have to change (sigh, that's a long and weary story), but I'll keep you posted. If you're interested in helping out, click here!
- I am praying I get to sign final paperwork on my new place this week. Woot!! I want to move and get settled in my new place. Also, I've sold my old couch, so yeah, I need to move so I can actually have somewhere to sit ;)
- There's a new addition to these parts, of the furry variety:
|A slightly blurry shot (I was driving, don't tell anyone!) of Kate saying:|
"If only I had thumbs, I'd be racing this thing!"
- I've been making some very fun images and videos for TRAVELERS. I love doing this kind of thing! I've actually thought about offering a book-trailer service, just because I enjoy it so much, but we'll see. I'll have to share a few here soon. Until then, just a little image:
- Speaking of book-trailers, this is the one I made for a friend, Stuart R. West's GHOSTS OF GANNAWAY. I used a bunch of pics from the town the novel's based on, along with a few I hunted down, and it turned out rather awesome:
Other than that, I am just trying to survive the limbo of most of my life in boxes, and a whole lot of personal, well, hell. But it's going. Do tell, what's up with you??