***I wasn’t quite sure what to do a Top 10 post on, but Travelers is about time travel, and there are a few time-travel movies name-checked in the book, so I figured a post on my favorite time-travel movies would work. Here’s my list:
1. The Back to the Future trilogy (I’m just going to lump these together because, while the first one is the best, I still loved the others)
2. Groundhog Day (this is kind of time travel, right?)
3. Primer (even if it freaked me out)
4. Donnie Darko
5. Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure (for the sheer corniness of it)
7. About Time (oh this one was so sweet! Go see it soon!)
8. The Time Traveler’s Wife (though the book was better)
9. 12 Monkeys
10. Safety Not Guarantied (not totally time travel either, but in a way it is)
There are so many more! And there are a ton of awesome books out there that I love, too. There are so many ways to think about time travel, to think about its ins and outs, that sometime it can really tie you in a knot! Still, I love the concept and how a movie or book can really explore the subject!
What’s your favorite time-travel movie or book?