|The physical anthropologists being|
our normal ape-like selves.
- My family and friends. They've made this year bearable in ways that I never could have foreseen, and I love them for it!
- My job, which really is fabulous. Science life in academia can be harrowing, but I have fabulous coworkers and really adore what I do.
- My agent, Cristi Marchetti. She's amazing, people, and I am pumped (and relieve, really) to have someone so fun handling my work.
- My home and dog. I'm blessed and I need to remember this more.
- Good books! Honestly, what would I do without them? Also, it's summer, which means more time to read outside in the sunshine and get lost in the pages.
- This guy, who only judges me a little bit when I am super amazingly goofy:
|(See, I told you I'd post about you...though you may regret that a bit ;)|
What are you most grateful for so far in 2016?