The wonderful Chrys Fey came up with this fun idea and I couldn't resist signing up to join in. Check out that awesome sounding book down below--doesn't that sound great? Anyhow, she suggests we get in touch with our bad side ;) So, if in some other universe I'm a mobster (which, okay, part of me loves and part of me laughs hysterically at), this would be my MO:
- My Mobster Name: The Professor (uh, yeah, real shocker there...)
- My Rank: I'd so be a leader. I'll admit to being naturally bossy :)
- Crime Zone: the Central Valley of California. This is something you're born into, right? So it would have to be home, I think.
- My Look/Disguise: I've always loved the idea of hiding in plain sight, so I'd probably just wear my normal funky outfits. And maybe a monocle, because, why not?
- Weapon of Choice: A book, used flying-pan style.
- Mobster Vehicle: my penchant for fast, sleek sports cars would get me in trouble. The Audi R8 would probably fit the bill nicely (because as a mobster, I doubt I'd have unlimited funds to get a Bugatti or something).
- What I’m Known For: calling people out on their stupidity. Too many years of teaching and having to keep your mouth shut and not offend anything take their toll.
- My Catch Phrase: "Think first, act second." Because, hehe, see above :)
Okay, so that was a little too much fun. What about you? What would your mobster name be?
30 SECONDS BEFORE BLURB:
Blake Herro is a cop in the Cleveland Police Force. Ever since he was a child he wanted to do right by the city he loved by cleaning up the streets and protecting its citizens. Red, a notorious mobster, has other plans.
On a bitter December night, ten police officers are drawn into a trap and killed by Red’s followers. Blake wants to bring down the Mob to avenge his fallen brothers and to prevent other cops from being murdered. Except the only way he can do that is by infiltrating the Mob.
Every minute he’s with these mobsters he’s in danger. Around every corner lies the threat of coming face to face with a gun. Will he make it out of the Mob alive or will he be their next victim?
To celebrate, 30 Seconds, the follow up story, is on sale for 99 cents!
Sale Oct. 21st – Nov. 4th