- Japanese TV is really random. This is coming from someone who has watched a whole lot of Spanish telenovelas, too. The random factor miiight have something to do with the fact that I can't understand it, but after watching their version of The Biggest Loser, I'm still going to have to say that they win in the random category. I do find it infinitely more entertaining though, so maybe there's something to be said for that?? :)
- I'm starting to put together some ideas for a book trailer. Now, I'm not totally sold on the idea of book trailers in general. I've only seen a couple that have been really interesting. And I have a budget of, like, nothing. So, I'm trying to think of something unique, original, and fun. Hopefully involving a lot of my own photos :) We'll see what I can do. Ideas anyone? I'd love to hear em!
- The book blog tour set-up is going well! If I still don't have a post to you, well, it's being written. I swear. I need a few more post ideas, actually, which is really the hard part of this!
- We went and saw the Japanese cherry blossoms all lit up at night this evening. It was spectacular, magical, and I rally hope my photos turn out!
- I have a little over a month left of this crazy adventure. It feels like it just started! Honestly, how can that be even possible?? Still, it's been awesome, and I hope the last month is just as fun!
Okay, there's my random five for the week. Now, back to thinking about book trailers (which makes for fun research on YouTube at least!). Have an awesome weekend everyone!