So, everyone, I'm back! Here's things going on in my little corner of the world:
- It's started snowing.
- My car broke down last week, leaving me stranded right before the holiday party I was in charge of for my department. Because, yeah, that's always fun. I am still carless.
- I edited ~25 student papers in 24 hours. They're ~10 pages each and required detailed line and content edits. I won't scare you all with the amount of caffeine consumed to accomplish this.
- This week is the last week of classes. Can we get a Hallelujah?
- I haven't started Christmas shopping, though I finally made my Naughty and Nice list. Amazon Prime will be incredibly useful this year.
- I haven't written anything new in weeks. Something that WILL change this week. I need to write to stay sane, and the only hope I have of keeping my mind this finals season is with a healthy dose of words. Somehow I will make this work :)
So what's going on in your world? How is your holiday season going?