If you subscribe to my newsletter, you may have seen my letter that went out last week. If not, you can check it out here. (And if you want to ensure you don't miss any in the future, sign up here.) Here's the gist of things:
Colors Like Memories is still free, though this is the last week. I doubt my publisher will be doing this again anytime soon, so be sure to grab a copy, m'k? :) And because it's the last week, I'd like to have another promotional push, to, well, go out with a bang. If you'd like to help me spread the word, I'm offering two $5 Amazon gift cards.
Here's the deal:
- Post a link and some kind of recommendation on your facebook/twitter/pinterest/instagram/tumblr/blog.
- Collect the links.
- Send me the links in an email with the subject "Colors Giveaway" to email@example.com, or post them in a comment below.
- The person with the most share links with win one of the gift cards.
- I will randomly chose another share link for the other gift card.
- All posts must be made and sent to me by January 30th.
Questions? Ask away! And thanks a million for helping me out!
Don't know what to write? Here's a sample post for twitter or facebook:
Julia has a secret: she killed the guy she loved. It was an accident--sort of. COLORS LIKE MEMORIES is #free! #YA http://amzn.to/1rf1l6O
COLORS LIKE MEMORIES is #free! "I greeted his tombstone the way I always did-with a swift kick." #YA http://amzn.to/1rf1l6O