- I am a finalist in the Show Me The Voice contest. Very happy about this!
- I still can't get over the nice reviews I received for the ABNA contest. I kinda can't believe they were about my story. Except for the quotes. That kinda makes it real. Right?
- Thank heavens for caffeine. It makes the world a better place. Or at least once in which I might hope to get things done.
- I got Matched from the library finally (and it's one of the reasons I didn't get much sleep). Yay for the library finally coming through!
- Ryan has played Warhawk for two days in a row now. I'm a little worried. And kinda want to unplug the TV. Too bad he'd probably not like that. I still might do it.
Friday, March 25, 2011
Sadly, this does not mean the end of my work-week, as I have this looming talk to give next Saturday that I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED. Um, yeah, UGH. I will do that. Seriously. Right after I tend to my to-do list, which today includes blogging. Anyhow, I have my outline done. So that's something. Sorta. I just wish I had some data to go along with it... Anyhow, today's list is brought to you by Pepsi, and the fact that I was up until 3am last night. Yep. Awesomeness.