- I'm home! Finally. It was a long month of travel, work, and the holidays. Now, back to the regular day job :) But this does mean that I'm back with my cute puppy, and that's all kinds of good.
- I'm waiting to hear more from my agent regarding submissions. I'd managed not to think about this too much before now, but now I'm doing my best not to check my email obsessively. Send chocolate if you can...
- Austin was an amazing place to visit last week. Mainly because I got to spend a ton of time in the lab, which is basically like home to me. I learned a ton, and am jealous that their Anthropology department has a Starbucks downstairs :)
- It's my goal to get some solid writing in this week before school starts. I have a lot of lectures to prepare, but if it kills me, I'm going to get a writing schedule working for this coming semester. Let's see if I manage this ;)
- This made me laugh while in Texas:
|A bit hard to read, but it says "Department of Lycanthropology" |
(from someone in the anthro department with my kind of humor :)